Signs in Public Right of Way Permitting

To apply for a permit for sign(s) in the public right of way:
  1. Read the Guidelines
  2. Submit this application, with all required attachments, to Marcy Greenhut
  3. To RENEW your permit, use this RENEWAL application.
  4. Call with any questions: Marcy Greenhut (510)596-3795
  5. Review your application and guidelines before submittal to ensure a smooth process
  6. Find our "Signs on Public Sidewalks" ordinance at this link: