- Bay Area Energy Upgrade Energy Upgrade California rebate program for Bay Area homeowners interested in energy efficiency
- PG&E Rebates for Residents Rebates for residents making energy upgrades for their homes
- PG&E Rebates for Businesses Rebates for commercial businesses making energy upgrades
- CYES California Youth Energy Services is a program run by the Rising Sun Energy Center to hire young adults ages 15-22 to do energy assessments and residential efficiency installs for 7 weeks each summer
- Home Energy Analyzer Free and confidential online tool to analyze your home energy use and fix energy leaks
- Home Score CA Department of Energy scoring tool for homeowners & buyers to assess their home’s energy efficiency.
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager Online tool to track your energy and water consumption for public and commercial buildings
- City of Emeryville Strategic Energy Plan (SEP) - Strategic path to achieving City energy reduction goals.
- Energy Upgrade CA List of energy and water efficient products and appliances from Energy Upgrade CA
- Assembly Bill 802 California’s AB 802 authorizes public gas/electric utilities to provide financial incentives, rebates, and technical assistance for efficiency retrofits in existing buildings. This comes into effect as of Sept. 1st, 2016.
- Benchmarking Fact sheet on benchmarking: saving money and energy
- Benchmarking Building Performance Report on the benefits of benchmarking building performance
- CA Solar Statistics Learn about solar energy capture and usage in CA
- CA Zero Net Energy Homes Learn about ZNE residential progress and goals in CA
- Institute of Market Transformation Resources on energy efficiency in buildings
- Regional Organizations Get involved in any number of these regional Bay Area organizations