See below for Physical Distancing Guidelines and registration information:
Guidelines and Requirements
PLEASE BE ADVISED that there are strict guidelines for all of us to remain in compliance. We all have a part to play in keeping our neighbors safe.
All movie viewers in the parking lot must be in a fully enclosed vehicle. Vehicles must be able to fit in a standard parking spot. Staff on site will guide vehicles to designated parking spots. Spots will be assigned by staff on site and only every other spot will be filled. Convertible tops must be up/closed. Tailgates/doors must be closed. Participants in pickup trucks cannot sit in the bed of the truck unless it is fully enclosed. If windows are rolled down, all vehicle occupants must wear masks.
Restrooms are located at Public Market and will be accessible to the public during the event. Food vendors will also be open for business.
* There is no assigned parking.
* Some vehicles will be required to back in when parking.
* There is no guarantee which vehicle you will be parked next to when arriving.
* We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking
* We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
* The movie begins once it’s dark after sundown (estimated 6:30p). Gates open to begin parking at 4:30p.
* Prior to attending, please test your vehicle and understand how to engage your accessory battery and how to turn your headlights off.
* When exiting your vehicle, please wear a mask at all times and maintain 6’ apart from other patrons.
* You should only exit your vehicle to purchase food or use the restroom
* Cars may only be at legal occupancy.
*To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible. We will try to designate parking for trucks and larger vehicles
* When patrons exit their vehicles to use the restroom facilities, they must wear a mask at all times and adhere to protocols
* There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises.
* Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
* Cars with FM Radios will be able to tune into the movie audio. The radio station will be given on site.
* Alcoholic Beverages are not permitted at this event.
* All participants must sign a waiver before entering the parking lot.
For Registration, visit www.emeryville.org/register
For questions, please call us at 510-596-4395 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and see you at the movies.